The Spectrum Centre is the only independent service in Ireland offering diagnosis, assessment and intervention for children, adolescents and adults in relation to autistic spectrum disorders and associated difficulties, such as ADHD, dyslexia, speech & language difficulties.
Our Multi-Disciplinary Team has extensive experience in the field of autistic spectrum disorder and an up-to date knowledge in the methods of diagnosis, assessment and intervention.
- Adult Assessment of Needs
- Behaviour Management Programmes
- Home Based and After School Programmes
- Speech & Language Therapy Assessment and Intervention
- Individual, Group, Parent and Professional Consultancy
- Professional Training for Parents and Professionals
- The Spectrum Parent Training Programme
- Teens and Twenties Support Groups
- Legal Work / Tribunal related Assessments
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder Professional Interest Group
Call us today to arrange an initial consultation!